for over 125 years
SK Sterilizers Relaunch and New Additions
| PRODUCT | July 1, 2016 |
We are pleased to announce the relaunch of our best-selling 18L benchtop steam sterilizer, the SK101C, (originally named SK100C) and the addition of two floor type steam sterilizer models.
SK101C Relaunch –
SK101C, 18L benchtop steam sterilizer AC115V. The AC220V is available as SK111C.
Based on the SK100C initial success, the SK101C was redesigned with improved performance and extra safety features.
– 1500W stainless steel pipe heater
– Easy to read 4 digit LED display
– Built in drain valve for easy cleaning
– Programmable sterilizing and temperature functions
– Timer setting range – 0 to 999 min.
– Water level detection sensor and alarm
– Overheat protection sensor
– Safety lid closure sensor (Inter lock)
– Pressure LED indicator
– Increased chamber wall thickness (2 mm)
– Improved silicon lid gasket with easy replacement
The SK101C is an ideal benchtop steam sterilizer to small laboratories, sterilizing lab coats or gauze at research and pharmaceutical laboratories, hospitals and veterinary clinics; water and food contamination at testing facilities and institutions; instrument or glassware cleaning at dentists, chiropractic offices, schools, restaurants, beauty salons, SPAs and many more.
Floor Type Additions –
SK200C, 24 liter steam sterilizer AC115V. The AC220V is available as SK210C.
SK300C, 30 liter steam sterilizer AC115V. The AC220V is available as SK310C.
Based on benchtop SK101C market demand, our engineering team developed 2 new floor type models. Both models the SK200C and SK300C share the same improved performance and safety features of the SK101C above.
The new SK floor type additions are economical and compact steam sterilizers, space-saving and suitable for a wide range of applications and ideal for research facilities.
Further information on the SK Series and other sterilizer models are found in the SK Series Product Page