Innovating science for over 125 years
Basic & Economical Rotary Evaporator
Economical evaporator system designed to meet general evaporation applications. It has a manual lift with analog control and an optional arm jack for setting flexibility.
- Speed can be changed freely with the control knob
- Option for 3 different kinds of glassware
- Option for 4L or 7L capacity water bath
- Rotary joint’s locking position feature is adjustable within 80 mm; especially useful when using varying capacity evaporating flasks or when there is a need to shift the vacuum seal’s contact position (Patent No. 3220033)
- Evaporation flasks are easily removable with built in flask remover
|Drive system||Worm gear system|
|Motor||Induction motor, 25W|
|Ambient temp. range||5~35°C|
|External dimensions||420×290×837 mm (WxDxH)|
|Weight||~ 11 kg|
|Power source 50/60Hz||AC 115V 50/60Hz 0.6A||AC 220V 50/60Hz 0.3A|
Click on the links below to download the associated PDFs.
To download Operational Manual, visit our Technical Support Center