for over 125 years
Yamato Environmental Preservation
Yamato Scientific is committed to environmental preservation in all aspects of its business activities. We stand by our Environmental Management Policy capable of sustaining environmental preservation as well as corporate profitability.
- Compliance with environmental regulations
Comply with all environment-related regulations and adhere to the provisions of all official agreements and commitments.
- Improvement of business processes in order to reduce the burden on the environment
Eliminate all unjustified, unnecessary, and inconsistent business processes in order to make more effective use of natural resources and energy and reduce waste.
- Promotion of business activities that attempt to reduce the burden on the environment
Promote activities that will reduce the burden on the environment throughout all of our business processes: design, procurement, production, sales, distribution, use, recycling, and disposal.
- Development of environmentally-conscious products & systems
Improve technologies that promote environmental preservation and develop products and systems that remain environmentally friendly throughout their life cycles.
- Improvement and deployment of an environmental management system
Continue to improve our environmental activities and pollution prevention measures by setting environmental goals and objectives and reviewing them regularly.
- Notification and publication of our environmental policy
Educate our employees and all other people who work for us, to make them familiar with our environmental policy so that they will act in accordance with its principles. We will also make our environmental policy public.