Innovating science for over 130 years
Yamato DL410 Large Capacity Spray Dryer
Yamato’s DL410 large capacity spray dryer produces fine particles from 10 to 100μm considered to be extremely difficult to produce in laboratories. It does not require samples to undergo pre or post processing such as filtration, separation, or pulverization. Furthermore, it ensures efficient and quick drying of small, expensive, and heat sensitive samples with its easy operation.
Our DL410 spray dryer is useful for preliminary tests for pilot plant or expensive samples, micro capture spray drying research, as a substitute for general laboratory drying methods, and much more. Organic solvents are also supported with the attachment of GAS410 organic solvent recovery unit.
- Liquid sample or solution is not required to undergo any pre or post processes such as filtration, separation, or pulverization
- Small, expensive and/or heat sensitive samples can be dried quickly and efficiently
- Processes samples as small as 0.5g of solid matter
- Safe for heat-sensitive samples, such as food or medical products
- No risk of contamination
- Digital display of inlet/outlet temperature and drying air volume
- Detachable drying chamber, cyclone and product vessel
- Fast and easy clean up
- The hot air inlet and drying chamber cover automatically move up and down, and since the cyclone and product vessel can easily be removed, cleaning and maintenance after experiment is easy
- Control functions are conveniently arranged on the control panel for various conditions
- Temperature recorder, air flow meter, pressure gauge and other measurements allow easy control of experiment conditions
- Universal power supply and multi-lingual touch screen controller
- Guide questions on properly evaluating your samples.
- Information on identifying the spray drying unit compatible with your feed formula.
- A feature-by-feature product comparison of Yamato’s full line of spray drying equipment.
- Information on how you can get free spray dryer consultations.
|Water evaporation rate||Max. approx. 3000 ml/h|
|Temperature control range||40°C - 300°C at inlet|
|Temperature control accuracy||± 1°C at inlet|
|Dry air flow rate||Max. 1.2 m³/min|
|Air Spray Pressure Control Range||0 - 600 kPa (0-6 kg/cm²)|
|Spraying system||Two-way nozzle (ø of orifice: 0.7 mm) Nozzle No.3 standard supply|
|Spray/hot air contact system||Downward spray parallel flow system|
|Temperature controller||PID digital|
|Temperature sensor||K thermocouple|
|Stainless pipe heater||2kW x 2 at 240V|
|Sample liquid feeding pump||Quantitative peristaltic pump, flow rate variable up to 70ml/min.|
|Solvent recovery capability (option)||Organic Solvent Recovery Unit GAS410 must be used|
|Spray line cleaning||Needle inside the nozzle to clean the mesh automatically|
|Safety devices||Self-diagnostic functions (e.g. temperature aberration); Sample feed reversal|
|Air spray pressure gauge||Bourdon tube: 600k Pa (6 kg/cm²)|
|External dimensions W x D x H||1060 x 880 x 1750 mm or 42 x 35 x 69 in|
|Weight||180 kg or 397 lbs|
|Power source||AC 200V-240V single phase 24A|
|Included accessories||Sample liquid tube (Silicone tube - 2 pcs.), safety cover, static removal brush, air hose, exhaust duct|
|Optional accessories||Organic Solvent Recovery Unit GAS410|
|Inlet/outlet Temperature Recorder: 212792 - factory installed|
|Viton/Tiron feeding tube: please inquire|
|Nozzle: 3 (standard) 4, 5 (optional)|
|Compressed air: 28 L/min air volume and 8 kgf/cm² compressed air is required|
|Type of gas: N₂ gas (99.99% purity, medical grade) is required when using GAS410|
|Recommended Operational Units||GAS410 Organic Solvent Recovery Unit, GWS410 Organic Solvent Washing Unit|
Click on the links below to download the associated PDFs.
To download Operational Manual, visit our Technical Support Center