Innovating science for over 130 years
Yamato GB210B Versatile Granulation Spray Dryer
The Yamato GB210B spray drying granulator incorporates outstanding fluid bed drying technology made for sophisticated granulation of powder and drying of wet powder. Our GB210B fluid bed drying granulator is a combination of the basic unit GB210 and the GF200 pulvis mini-bed attachment. In addition, this versatile granulating unit can be used for spray drying by installing the mini spray attachment GF300.
- Conditions such as hot air temperature, air amount, binder liquid flow amount can be set easily with the setting dial on the front of the unit
- Chamber is made of ultra hard glass and the user can observe status of the fluid bed or spraying status
- Flowage meter, spraying pressure meter and chamber inlet/outlet temperature indicator are useful for data evaluation
- Unit can also be used for spray drying by installing the mini spray attachment GF300 (optional)
- Standard equipped with automatic lift to enable convenient installation or removal of glass chamber attachment
- Guide questions on properly evaluating your samples.
- Information on identifying the spray drying unit compatible with your feed formula.
- A feature-by-feature product comparison of Yamato’s full line of spray drying equipment.
- Information on how you can get free spray dryer consultations.
|Temp. adjusting unit setting range||40 to 220°C (inlet temperature), 0 to 98°C (outlet temperature)|
|Temperature adjusting accuracy||Inlet temperature ±1°C|
|Spraying system||Two-way nozzle, Nozzle No. 1A as standard|
|Drying air amount adjusting range||0 to 0.7 m³/min|
|Spray air pressure adjusting range||0 to 0.3 MPa|
|Liquid sending pump flow rate range||0 to 26 mL/min|
|External output||Inlet temperature, outlet temperature, temperature outlet (4-20 mA)|
|Automatic lift||Moving up/down of glass chamber automatic lift|
|Temperature adjusting device||PID digital|
|Touch panel||Blower, heater, liquid sending pump, pulse jet switch, error display|
|Control select switch||Inlet temperature, output temperature control switch (outlet temp. control is conditional)|
|Temperature sensor||K thermocouple|
|Heater||2.0 kW (at 200V) to 2.88 kW (at 240V)|
|Liquid sending pump||Fixed amount peristaltic pump|
|Spraying air pump||Spraying air compressor (sold separately) is used.|
|Service outlet||For stirrer: AC100V, Max. 2A|
|Suction blower||Bypass blower, brushless DC motor|
|Filter||Suction filter, exhaust filter|
|Spray nozzle cooling mechanism||Connector: nipple x 2, O.D.:ø10.5 mm|
|Spray air connection diameter||Nipple diameter:ø7 mm|
|Exhaust connecting diameter||ø50 mm|
|Safety function||Inlet/outlet temperature overheat, sample feed reverse rotation mechanism, over current electric leakage breaker, nozzle connection error|
|External dimension WxDxH||760 x 420 x 1350 mm|
|Power supply (50/60Hz) rated current||AC220V 17A AC240V 18A Switching of terminals necessary|
|Included accessories||Silicon tube (with a stopper) x 3, tiron tube (with a stopper) x 2, exhaust duct (with one hose band) x 1, outlet temperature sensor, spray air tube, sample box, static electricity removal earth, Teflon braided hose 5m (with two hose bands), a container table|
Click on the links below to download the associated PDFs.
To download Operational Manual, visit our Technical Support Center