Innovating science for over 125 years
Yamato GB210A Versatile Mini Spray Dryer
The Yamato GB210A mini spray dryer is a compact and versatile spray dryer that can easily produce powder on a laboratory scale. The GB-210A spray dryer unit is capable of drying ultra small samples as low as 30ml of sample and can spray dry it into fine powder 1μm to 25μm in size. Moreover, our versatile GB210A compact spray dryer can perform a variety of applications from preliminary experiments in a pilot plant to drying work in general laboratories.
True to providing convenience and efficiency to our users, the GB210A spray dryer model employs a one-touch removal system that makes removal and cleaning of the drying chamber, cyclone, and product contatiner much easier.
- Samples unstable at high temperatures can be reliably processed into fine powder. Heat is applied instantly and indirectly to the powder itself.
- Prepared fine powder will not be oxidized, contains minimal moisture and is contaminant-free
- Direct drying from solution/suspension liquid to fine powder with a reduced risk of contamination
- No pre or post processes such as filtration, separation, or pulverization are required
- Processing of samples containing organic solvents is made possible by connecting the Organic Solvent Recovery Unit GAS410
- Unit can also be used as a fluid bed drying granulator by installing a separate mini bed attachment GF200 instead of GF300 spray drying attachment.
- An automatic lift is equipped as standard to enable easy installation or removal of glass drying chamber attachment
- A service outlet (max. 2A) and a sample stand are equipped as standard for connecting a magnetic mixer for stirring suspended liquid sample.
- Stable spray drying using a unique peristaltic pump, nozzle cooling mechanism, pulse jet mechanism and a nozzle knocker enable stable spray drying.
Acquire the best spray dryer for your application through proper sample evaluation. Download our “Sample Determination for Spray Drying Guide” for FREE today!
|Temp. adjusting unit setting range||40 to 220°C (inlet temperature), 0 to 98°C (outlet temperature)|
|Temperature adjusting accuracy||Inlet temperature ±1°C|
|Spraying system||Two-way nozzle, Nozzle No. 1A as standard|
|Drying air amount adjusting range||0 to 0.7 m³/min|
|Spray air pressure adjusting range Liquid sending pump flow rate range||0 to 0.3 MPa
0 to 26 ml/min
|Spray air line washing function||Spraying at the nozzle tip, manual pulse jet system|
|External output||Inlet temperature, outlet temperature, temperature outlet (4-20 mA)|
|Automatic lift||Moving up/down of glass chamber automatic lift|
|Temperature adjusting device||PID digital|
|Touch panel||Blower, heater, liquid sending pump, pulse jet switch, error display|
|Control select switch||Inlet temperature, output temperature control switch (outlet temp. control is conditional)|
|Temperature sensor||K thermocouple|
|Heater||2.0 kW (at 200V) to 2.88 kW (at 240V)|
|Liquid sending pump||Fixed amount peristaltic pump|
|Spraying air pump||Spraying air compressor (sold separately) is used.|
|Service outlet||For stirrer: AC100V, Max. 2A|
|Suction blower||Bypass blower, brushless DC motor|
|Filter||Suction filter, exhaust filter|
|Recovery of solvent||Use Organic Solvent Recovery Unit GAS410 (sold separately)|
|Spray nozzle cooling mechanism||Connector: nipple x 2, O.D.:ø10.5 mm|
|Spray air connection diameter||Nipple diameter:ø7 mm|
|Exhaust connecting diameter||ø50mm|
|Safety function||Inlet/outlet temperature overheat, sample feed reverse rotation mechanism, over current electric leakage breaker, nozzle connection error|
|External dimensions WxDxH||760 x 420 x 1350 mm|
|Power supply (50/60Hz) rated current||AC220V 17A AC240V 18A, Switching of terminals necessary|
|Included accessories||Silicon tube (with a stopper) x 3, tiron tube (with a stopper) x 2 exhaust duct (with one hose band) x 1, outlet temperature sensor, spray air tube, sample box, static electricity removal earth, Teflon braided hose 5m (with two hose bands), a container table|
|Recommended Operational Units||GAS410 Organic Solvent Recovery Unit, GWS410 Organic Solvent Washing Unit|
Click on the links below to download the associated PDFs.
To download Operational Manual, visit our Technical Support Center