Innovating science for over 130 years
Yamato GAS410 Organic Solvent Recovery System
Safely and effectively spray dry samples using an organic solvents with Yamato’s GAS410 solvent recovery unit. GAS410 is engineered with a highly secure N2 gas sealed circulation system that prevents external discharge of toxic samples. Our cost-effective solvent recovery unit is integrated with a freezer and compressor that eliminates the need for purchasing a separate device. The Yamato GAS410 solvent recovery unit supports low temperature drying of heat sensitive materials. Spray drying and recovery of samples are performed with meticulously devised safety measures built into this unit.
- Dehumidifier (freezer) integrated in GAS410. No extra freezer/dehumidifier equipment needed.
- Compressor included, no need for a separate compressor to operate the ADL311SA when using organic solvent samples
- Explosion safety with closed loop N₂ inert gas system
- Recovery of solvent to protect the environment and minimize pollution
- Drying of easily oxidized materials is possible with this organic solvent recovery unit
- Supports low temperature drying of materials that easily deform with heat
- No freezing risk due to organic solvent with aqueous solution mixtures which could cause damage to the closed loop GAS410 system
- Guide questions on properly evaluating your samples.
- Information on identifying the spray drying unit compatible with your feed formula.
- A feature-by-feature product comparison of Yamato’s full line of spray drying equipment.
- Information on how you can get free spray dryer consultations.
|Solvent recovery system||Capacitor + freezer|
|Circulating gas||N₂ gas (sealed circulation when connected to ADL311SA or GB-210A)|
|Circulating volume flow||0.12 to 0.65m³/min|
|Compressor (for spraying)||Linear compressor integrated|
|Circulation blower||Roots blower|
|Solvent recovery container||2L flask|
|Freezer||Air-cooled condensation full-sealed type: 400W R404A|
|Solvent recovery mechanism||Capacitor cooling mechanism|
|Instruments||Cooling trap temperature display monitor|
|Filter differential pressure meter (monitor for clogging of filter)|
|O₂ density display monitor|
|Blower wind amount adjusting volume|
|O₂ sensor||Solid electrolyte (Zirconium) limit current type|
|Pump||For circulation to measure Oxygen|
|Safety function||O₂ density meter, flammable gas alarm, electric leakage breaker, N₂ gas forced introduction (when removing nozzles)|
|External size||W700 x D950 x H1,500 mm|
|Power supply (50/60 Hz) rated current||AC200 to 240V 5A (15A)|
|Required N₂ amount||15 L/h at 0.1 MPa|
|Included accessories||Set of connection parts, anti-seismic clamps, interface cable, sample gas for gas alarm inspection, 2L flask|