Innovating science for over 130 years
GWS410 Organic Solvent Washing Unit
GWS410 is the world’s first water-based solvent neutralizer designed primarily for spray dryer. It traps contaminants in solvents by using tap water or alkaline solution at atmospheric pressure and room temperature.
GWS410 is designed with a washing tank — when solvent vapor enters the tank, sprayed water adheres, cleans and neutralizes solvent particles, before returning to the bottom of the chamber.
- Uses water or alkaline solution
- Eliminates harsh solvents
- Minimizes equipment rust and corrosion
- Simple operation
- Easy maintenance — only requires monitoring of water’s pH level in the storage tank and condition of molecular sieves
- Guide questions on properly evaluating your samples.
- Information on identifying the spray drying unit compatible with your feed formula.
- A feature-by-feature product comparison of Yamato’s full line of spray drying equipment.
- Information on how you can get free spray dryer consultations.
|Circulating pump||Small magnetic force circulating pump|
|Max. flow||15L / min|
|Harmful gas washing method||Pall ring filling + water spray washing|
|Water storage tank capacity||35L|
|Safety device||Earth leakage breaker|
|Power source||AC200V 0.35A|
|Exterior dimension (WxDxH)*||800×500×1230 mm|
* Exterior dimension does not include protrusions.