Innovating science for over 125 years
GWS410 Organic Solvent Washing Unit
GWS410 is the world’s first water-based solvent neutralizer designed primarily for spray dryer. It traps contaminants in solvents by using tap water or alkaline solution at atmospheric pressure and room temperature.
GWS410 is designed with a washing tank — when solvent vapor enters the tank, sprayed water adheres, cleans and neutralizes solvent particles, before returning to the bottom of the chamber.
- Uses water or alkaline solution
- Eliminates harsh solvents
- Minimizes equipment rust and corrosion
- Simple operation
- Easy maintenance — only requires monitoring of water’s pH level in the storage tank and condition of molecular sieves
Acquire the best spray dryer for your application through proper sample evaluation. Download our “Sample Determination for Spray Drying Guide” for FREE today!
|Circulating pump||Small magnetic force circulating pump|
|Max. flow||15L / min|
|Harmful gas washing method||Pall ring filling + water spray washing|
|Water storage tank capacity||35L|
|Safety device||Earth leakage breaker|
|Power source||AC200V 0.35A|
|Exterior dimension (WxDxH)*||800×500×1230 mm|
* Exterior dimension does not include protrusions.