Innovating science for over 130 years
Yamato ADL Series Compact & Economical Spray Dryer
The Yamato ADL311SA is our most compact and affordable spray drying system which easily micronizes liquid samples into powder. This spray drying unit is highly mobile on wheels and can also be used as a bench top unit. Yamato’s ADL311SA spray dryer is equipped with unique nozzle cooling mechanism, pulse jet mechanism, and a nozzle knocker to help you achieve stable and consistent spray drying.
All our spray dryers are carefully built to match your essential needs for a wide range of food, pharmaceutical and other small scale applications. Obtain a combination of high performance and mobile spray drying for an economical price with our ADL311SA spray dryer.
- Easy to setup and easy to operate
- Suitable for heat sensitive samples as high heat is not directly applied to dry fine powder
- Obtain contaminant free fine powder which is not oxidized and contains minimal moisture
- Direct drying of solution or solution liquid into fine powder. No pre or post processes such as filtration, separation, or pulverization required
- Safe and explosion free working is guaranteed in combination with GAS410 due to oxygen & pressure control
- Organic solvents are recovered in a closed loop to protect the environment by minimizing pollution
- Easy operation with one-touch detachable mechanism for drying chamber and cyclone
- Standard equipped with arm jack for easy installation and removal of glassware attachments
- A service outlet (max. 2A) and a sample stand are equipped as standard for connecting a magnetic mixer for stirring suspended liquid samples
- Unique peristaltic pump, nozzle cooling mechanism, pulse jet mechanism and a nozzle knocker for stable spray drying
- Designed for aqueous soluble samples. When organic solvent is used, a GAS410 organic solvent recovery unit is required.
- ADL311SA spray dryer is highly mobile on wheels, or usable with shorter height as a bench top unit by removing the movable caster.
- Guide questions on properly evaluating your samples.
- Information on identifying the spray drying unit compatible with your feed formula.
- A feature-by-feature product comparison of Yamato’s full line of spray drying equipment.
- Information on how you can get free spray dryer consultations.
|Supported samples||Water soluble samples|
|Evaporated water amount||Max. 1300 mL/h|
|Spraying system||Two-way nozzle, Nozzle No. 1A as standard (0.4mm)|
|Temp. adjusting unit setting range||40 to 220°C (inlet temperature), 0 to 98°C (outlet temperature)|
|Temperature adjusting accuracy||Inlet temperature ±1°C|
|Drying air amount adjusting range||0 to 0.7 m³/min|
|Spray air pressure adjusting range||0 to 0.3 MPa|
|Liquid sending pump flow rate range||0 to 26 mL/min|
|Spray air line washing function||Spraying at the nozzle tip, manual pulse jet system|
|External output||Inlet temperature, outlet temperature, temperature outlet (4-20 mA)|
|Temperature adjusting device||PID digital|
|Touch panel||Blower, heater, liquid sending pump, pulse jet switch, error display|
|Control select switch||Inlet temperature, outlet temperature control switch (outlet temp. control is conditional)|
|Temperature sensor||K thermocouple|
|Heater||2.0kW (at 200V) to 2.88kW (at 240V)|
|Liquid sending pump||Fixed amount peristaltic pump|
|Spraying air pump||For water soluble samples air compressor is used (sold separately). For organic solvent samples the integrated compressor in GAS410 is used (no separate air compressor required).|
|Service outlet||For stirrer: AC115V, max. 2A|
|Suction blower||Bypass blower|
|Filter||Suction filter, exhaust filter|
|Recovery of solvent||Use Organic Solvent Recovery Unit GAS410 (sold separately)|
|Spray nozzle cooling mechanism||Connector: nipple x 2, O.D.:ø10.5 mm|
|Spray air connection diameter||Nipple diameter: ø7 mm|
|Spray air pressure||Bourdon tube: 0.3 MPa|
|Exhaust connecting diameter||ø50mm|
|Safety function||Inlet/outlet temperature overheat, sample feed reverse rotation mechanism, over current electric leakage breaker, nozzle connection error|
|External dimension WxDxH||580 x 420 x 1125 mm|
|Power supply (50/60 Hz) rated current||AC220V 17A, AC240V 18A Switching of terminals necessary|
|Included accessories||Silicon tubes (with a stopper) x 3, exhaust duct (with one hose band) x 1, outlet temperature sensor, spray air tube, sample box, static electricity removal earth, "Tetron" braided tube hose 5m (with two hose bands)|
|Recommended Operational Units||GAS410 Organic Solvent Recovery Unit, GWS410 Organic Solvent Washing Unit|
Click on the links below to download the associated PDFs.
To download Operational Manual, visit our Technical Support Center